To apply: Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Outreach Coordinator” in the subject line.
ESLC seeks a creative, energetic individual to join our team and serve as our Outreach Coordinator. The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for leading all volunteer management, community outreach, and organizational event activities. The Outreach Coordinator supports the outreach needs of all ESLC programs including land protection, land use planning, education, public policy, town projects, coastal resilience, and philanthropy. The Outreach Coordinator will coordinate with ESLC staff on volunteer and outreach needs, and assist in the planning and implementation of all events.
• Planning and implementing outreach activities to promote goals for
Advancement and the organizational strategic plan.
• Lead the planning, promotion, and implementation of ESLC’s annual gala
celebration, Party to Preserve.
• Have ownership over the use and content of the ESLC information table.
• Target new audiences/populations with opportunities for engagement with
ESLC as identified in the ESLC strategic plan.
• Collaborate with outside community programs and other non-profits to
expand understanding and awareness of ESLC and promote membership to a
broader base of people.
• Regularly assess organizational needs for volunteers and evolve the program
• Provide support for existing volunteer programs, including Land Stewards,
SEEC, and other programs as needed.
• Work with staff members to understand their needs and opportunities for
volunteer support and revise or develop volunteer positions to meet these
• Maintain accurate records of volunteer interests, training, and participation.
Work in concert with Facilities Manager to keep record of volunteer support.
• Provide ideas/content to Communications Manager in messaging for the
general and specific communities.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred along with 2-3 years non-profit experience.
• Strong management and organizational skills to coordinate events with ESLC
staff, volunteers and other organizations.
• Event planning experience preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills, communicates well with diverse groups of people.
• Interest in others and respect for different perspectives, while representing
ESLC and its policies.
• Able to respond to organizational change productively, maintain a positive
attitude and take leadership position when appropriate with staff.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer skills, and
database experience a plus.
• A collegial and collaborative work style, innovative thinking, strong work ethic,
enthusiastic attitude, and sense of humor
• Ability to work independently and take direction from others, solve problems
with limited supervision, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Independent, highly organized, detail-oriented.
• Principled individual with high ethical standards.
• Creative problem solver.
Based in our Easton office, this position offers great opportunity for growth and professional development. Salary is commensurate with experience and includes very competitive benefits.