Please forward wherever appropriate
The Maryland Natural Resources Police is recognized nationally as a leader in the field of conservation and boating law enforcement.
To begin the application process, you MUST:
- be a United States citizen;
- be at least 20 1/2 years old;
- have a high school diploma or GED;
- have a valid driver’s license from any state and a good record;
- have 20/20 eyesight and possess binocular far and near visual acuity, with or without correction;
- be in excellent physical condition;
- have a good reputation and be of sound moral character;
- not illegally used any controlled dangerous substance, narcotic drug or marijuana for any purpose within three years of application, per the Maryland Police Training Commission requirements; and
- not be under a court order related to domestic violence.
Closing date: May 5, 2017
Job description: https://www.jobaps.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=17&R2=000936&R3=0001