|Registration is now open for the Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay’s 14th annual Chesapeake Watershed Forum! This year’s Forum theme, Better Together: Diverse and Innovative Collaborations for the Chesapeake Watershed, intends to highlight collaborative models from the Chesapeake Bay watershed that accelerate the protection and restoration of its lands and waters.|
We are excited to introduce our Keynote Speaker!
This year, we are bringing back the highly popular three hour intensive seminars for Saturday morning. These intensives are an opportunity for Forum participants to delve deep into an area of interest, be it a field trip, training, or networking opportunity. As with last year, you must sign-up during registration to participate in an intensive seminar. You can find both the descriptions and the Forum schedule on the Forum website!
- Registration fee includes meals, lodging, and workshop sessions:
- 2 Days = $250; 1 Day = $125
- Commuter prices include workshop sessions and meals only:
- 2 Days = $120; 1 Day = $60
*Registration will close on October 11, 2019 unless the event sells out prior to that date, which it often does. Friday night lodging also fills up quickly, so register now to secure your room!
Are you interested in applying for a scholarship?
- A limited number of scholarships will be available for Forum registration, lodging, and meals.
- You can find out more about eligibility and how to apply for a scholarship on the Forum website.
For more information or questions about the Forum, contact Jenny McGarvey at email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER