Register now for NFWF’s Regional Collaborative Spotlight Series- starting August 6th
Join Chesapeake Bay restoration practitioners and stakeholders for a five-part series to explore and elevate understanding of what constitutes effective, regional-scale collaborative approaches for Bay restoration, including the key factors that contribute to their success and how collaboratives evolve, adapt, and mature to sustain progress. We especially welcome stakeholders who are interested in NFWF’s Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction (INSR) Grants Program, as they will gain insights on what makes for a competitive, INSR-ready collaborative restoration proposal.
Sessions are listed below and interested participants must register at https://forms.gle/V5yQNobHcCSsAiAu9 to receive GoToMeeting information for the sessions they wish to attend. Additional information on each panel, including tentative speakers, is also available via the registration form.
- Session 1 – Regional Collaborative Partnerships – Raising the Bar for Improving Bay Water Quality (August 6, 1:30 PM)
- Session 2 – Interstate Regional Collaboratives: Grazing and Wetlands – Mission and Evaluation (August 18, NOON)
- Session 3 – Basin Watershed Collaboratives: Riparian Buffers and Herding Cats – Relationships and Policies (August 20, 1:30 PM)
- Session 4 –Urban Collaboratives: Targeting Cities and Interesting Infrastructures – Motivation and Capacity (August 25, 1:30 PM)
- Session 5 –Agricultural and Rural Collaboratives: The Shenandoah Valley – Operating Resources, Relationship, and Effective Process (August 27, 1:30 PM)
We hope you can join us!
If you have questions about the series you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.