The Partnership for the National Trails System is looking for young leaders for its 2020-2021 Trail Apprentice program.
Are you interested in a career in history, recreation and the outdoors? The Partnership for the National Trails System is looking for young leaders for its 2020-2021 Trail Apprentice program. The program will include orientation and attendance at the 2020 National Trails Virtual Fall Workshop Oct 21st – Oct 29th.
The workshop is a skill building opportunity covering a variety of topics. You will be an active part of the workshop dialogue, engaging in skill- and tool-sharing and networking amongst the national scenic and historic trail communities. Selected participants should be ready to explore, learn, and engage virtually! Topics will include, though are not limited to, justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion; tools for planning and building trails; creating new partnerships; fundraising in turbulent times; and more.
Currently, the 2020 – 2021 program will offer the following to successful applicants:
- Free attendance to all sessions at the Virtual Fall Workshop (October 21-29, 2020)
- Orientation prior to the workshop (1 to 2 ZOOM calls)
- Access to other webinars/workshops through 3/1/2021
- Wrap up call for other opportunities and feedback
- Possible inclusion in Hike the Hill 2021 and any related trainings
- Access to Facebook Group