The Anne Arundel County Watershed Restoration Grant Program is now Open! https://cbtrust.org/grants/anne-arundel-county-watershed-restoration/
A Virtual Informational Workshop will be held on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 from 6pm to 7pm.
Please RSVP to the workshop here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbJcAjjVjJC_0Jc8usVrwKMW34kT0iu-6cmAzeSrcCYEGkRg/viewform
This program funds projects in Anne Arundel County, Maryland (County and City of Annapolis properties):
- Restoration implementation/construction projects are eligible in both the County and City including the following:
- Bioretention cells, bioswales, rain gardens, and additional stormwater BMPs;
- Stormwater wetland and marsh creation and enhancement;
- Stream and wetland restoration;
- Regenerative conveyance systems (coastal plain outfalls, step pool storm conveyance, etc.);
- Living shorelines (on community or public property); and
- Green roofs.
- Restoration design and watershed planning projects are eligible in the City of Annapolis.
The Anne Arundel County Watershed Restoration Grant Program will fund projects to reduce pollutants through the implementation of watershed restoration practices. This award program aims to improve water quality in the local streams and waterways, as called for in the County’s Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Permit and the City of Annapolis’ Stormwater Management Inventory and Watershed Improvement Plan, which require reductions in storm flow volume and pollutants entering the waterways. Projects must be implemented in Anne Arundel County, Maryland (including within the City of Annapolis), and applications must include at least one partner that represents a stakeholder group based in the County/City.
The Trust is accepting applications now and we urge you to reach out early to discuss project ideas and schedule a site visit!
Site visits must be completed by February 28, 2023 with the Trust and our funding partner staff.
Detailed information about this grant is located on our website here: https://cbtrust.org/grants/anne-arundel-county-watershed-restoration/
DEADLINE – Applications Due: Thursday, March 16, 2023, at 4:00 pm EST.