NFWF’s Chesapeake Bay Stewardship Fund (CBSF) and Central Appalachia Habitat Habitat Stewardship Program (Central Apps) are looking for qualified Contractors to provide technical assistance as “field liaisons” to support applicants and grantees.
Estimated needs for 2023: CBSF 8,000 hours across a team of field liaisons, Central Apps 1,250 for one or multiple field liaisons.
Scope of Work:
- Assist prospective applicants and grantees
- Conduct outreach
- Support successful project implementation
- Support NFWF staff
- Ongoing engagement and participation, etc.
For more information visit: https://www.nfwf.org/northeastern-region-field-liaisons-2023-request-proposals
- 2/2/2023 RFP Released
- 2/15/2023 Deadline for Questions, FAQ will be posted within 24 hours
- 3/1/2023 Proposals must be received electronically as an email attachment by Joseph Toolan, Manager of Chesapeake Bay Programs, Joe.Toolan@NFWF.org by 11:00 PM EDT. Statements must be provided in Word format or searchable PDF with a font size no smaller than 11 pt.
Contact: Joe Toolan, Manager of Chesapeake Bay Programs, Joe.Toolan@NFWF.org