The CWEA Stormwater Committees is soliciting abstracts for the upcoming seminar titled: “Inside the Pipe: Management of Constructed Stormwater Assets.” The conference will be held on June 1 at MITAGS in Linthicum Heights, MD. Potential abstract topics include but are not limited to:
– Projects, methods, and tools of stormwater BMP asset management;
– Database tracking, scheduling, and reporting;
– Software and hardware options for asset management;
– Addressing privately-owned BMPs; and
– Challenges and lessons learned.
The CWEA Stormwater Committee encourages the participation of students and young professionals. Abstracts that include a student or young professional co-presenter are strongly encouraged.
Authors should submit an abstract of 500 words maximum, concisely describing their project or program and how seminar participants can benefit from it. All abstracts must be received by March 15, 2023. Abstract submittals should include:
– Abstract (< 500 words)
– Brief speaker bio(s) (<100 words each)
Please submit abstracts via email to Rebecca Winer Skonovd at RWinerSkonovd@biohabitats.com.