Celebrate Valentine’s Day this month by joining the Center for Biological Diversity for a virtual screening and panel discussion of the film, To Kid or Not to Kid, that explores family planning, the decision to be child-free and how these choices are connected to the environment.
How to watch and join:
- Register HERE (http://bit.ly/3pXl9vq) for the live panel discussion on Thursday, Feb. 18, at 4 p.m. PT / 7 p.m. ET.
- Register HERE (https://www.tokidornottokid.com/tokid) between Thursday, Feb. 11-Sunday, Feb. 14 to get a link to watch the movie for free. If you are unable to register during this time it can be rented or purchased from the same link.
- Upon registering via the link in step 2, watch the movie at your leisure on-demand between Thursday, Feb. 11-Thursday, Feb. 18.
- After watching the film, join us for a discussion on Feb. 18 with a distinguished panel including:
- Maxine Trump, Director of To Kid or Not to Kid
- Kristie Duff, Young Leader from Women Deliver
- Kelley Dennings, Campaigner with the Center For Biological Diversity
- Tierra Curry, Senior Scientist with the Center for Biological Diversity (host)