“Merchants of Doubt” Screening and Panel Discussion
Our friends at Brown Memorial Church have lined up an impressive panel for discussion after the screening of “Merchants of Doubt”. Please share this information far and wide. A promotional flyer with a hotlink to their Facebook Event page is attached and here it is as well: Facebook Event Link
• Tom Pelton, environmental journalist and host of “The Environment in Focus” on WYPR
• Laura Foster, atmospheric chemist from Johns Hopkins University
• Joelle Novey, Executive Director of Interfaith Power and Light
• McKay Jenkins, environmental journalist and Director of Environmental Humanities at University of Delaware
• Remarks by Jodi Rose, Executive Director of Interfaith Partners for the Chesapeake
.For more information, please contact McKay Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSVP through the Facebook event.
This is part of Brown Memorial Church’s participation in our One Water Partnership, an Interfaith Partners for the Chesapeake program working with a cohort of 30+ congregations in the Jones Falls sub-watershed. For more information on how your congregation can get involved please contact Bonnie Sorak at bonnie@interfaithchesapeake.
org or call 443-799-0349.