Find out how your property can maximize recycling achievement to recycle 70% by 2020!
At our Multi-Family Recycling Seminar, you will:
- Meet with Montgomery County staff and get all of your solid waste and recycling questions answered
- Receive specific information on services and programs provided by Montgomery County
- Learn the latest information on the types of materials that can be recycled in Montgomery County
- Obtain educational materials designed to help properties improve their recycling efforts
- Get tips on ways to maximize recycling at your property
Recycling is the law in Montgomery County, and the County has a goal to reduce waste and recycle 70% of all waste generated by 2020. Residents and staff of all multi-family properties are required to recycle and can play a major role in helping the County meet its goal.
Date and Location
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EDT
(Registration opens 9:30 a.m.)
Add this event to your electronic calendar
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
One Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814
See Google Map and get directions
$10 per person (includes light breakfast, lunch, and materials)
Pay by cash or check only; credit cards are not accepted.
If paying by check, please make check payable to “Montgomery County Division of Solid Waste Services”.
Don’t Delay, Register Today!
Easy Ways to Register
TTY: Maryland Relay 7-1-1
Sign language interpreter or other auxiliary aids or services will be provided upon request with notice as far in advance as possible, but please, no later than 72 hours prior to the event. If you need this or other services or aids, call 240-200-5400.