Project Learning Tree’s Carbon and Climate Workshop
Date: December 12, 2017
Time: 4:30 pm
Location: The Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, South Schumaker Drive, Salisbury, MD, United States
The Maryland Association for Environmental and Outdoor Education (MAEOE) is offering Project Learning Tree’s Carbon and Climate E-Unit on December 12th from 4:30-7:30 PM at The Ward Museum of Waterfowl Art.
The Carbon and Climate E-Unit provides activities and resources to help educators and their students explore some of the complex issues involved in Earth’s changing climate. Each part of the unit contains:
· detailed step-by-step lesson plans
· downloadable student pages to guide learning
· a range of assessment tools, including pre and post assessments and evaluation rubrics
· easy-to-understand teacher background information
· comprehensive, interactive connections to academic standards
· suggestions for fiction and non-fiction books to enhance the activities
· links to websites, videos, and other supplementary resources
During the workshop, staff will model activities while also offering connections to local bay issues.
Cost: MAEOE Member—$25, Non-Member—$35
To register: http://bit.ly/2wv4sir
Registration closes December 10th.