Join one of the largest clean-ups in the PA Chesapeake Watershed region! This year we are focused on the River at Lake Aldred which is the reservoir formed between the Safe Harbor Dam and Holtwood Dam on the Susquehanna River. There are 4 locations to choose from including 1 on the Lancaster side and 3 on the York side.
- Please choose a registration location that is suitable for you. Feel free to come for as long as you’d like.
- You will be expected to sign in and sign out of the registration location you go to.
- Expect to get wet and dirty. You will have options to pick along the shorelines of islands, their interior, and along the land banks on both sides of the river.
- Please wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty and a sturdy pair of shoes or hiking boots. Please also pack dry clothes with you and be prepared for colder weather.
- If you have waders please feel free to bring your own, we will have hip waders available to get in the water and pick along the shorelines.
- All cleanup supplies will be provided (bags, gloves, pickers).
- Please bring your own reusable water bottle, we will have drinking water available to refill your bottle. Food/snacks will be provided.
Tell a friend and come help clean up! QUESTIONS? Contact: Brodi – firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ted at 717-478-1780.