September 21-22, 2020 (9:30am-11:30am) – Registration is Open! This year’s conference will be held virtually via GoToWebinar. The sessions are being recorded so that participants will be able to view them following the conference. To learn more and to register, see https://vwmc.vwrrc.vt.edu/conferences/.
- Keynote Address: Coastal Adaptation and Protection in Virginia – Ann Phillips, Special Assistant for Coastal Adaptation and Protection for the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Coastal Resilience and Living Shorelines – Scott Hardaway, Virginia Institute of Marine Science, College of William and Mary
- Combatting Plastic Pollution: New Developments in Virginia – Katie Register, Clean Virginia Waterways at Longwood University
- Water Scavenging from Roadside Springs in Central Appalachia – Leigh-Anne Krometis, Department of Biological Systems Engineering, Virginia Tech
- Using Source Tracking Data to Identify Sewer Contamination and Sources – Raul Gonzalez, Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Crowdsourcing Chloride Data: Winter Salt Watch – Emily Bialowas, Izaak Walton League of America
- Assessing Aquatic Life Use in Virginia – Mike Shaver, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
Thank you to our conference partners!