SMANA’S INAUGURAL DC FORUM: Leveraging the Intersections
Bringing together social issues, perspectives, and change agents to unlock today’s challenges!
Register now for what promises to be an amazing day!
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, (Union Station/Capitol Hill area)
Tickets start at just $29.95.
The Social Marketing Association of North America is pleased to announce their Inaugural Forum’s afternoon of diverse, exciting, and robust programming.
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Shannon Kraus, Executive Vice President with HKS Architects and Fellow of the American Institute of Architects, will be presenting a TED-style talk about how you can use design-thinking to make meaningful change for both health and the environment.
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Unlocking Today’s Challenges in the Area of Food. We’ll discuss food and its diverse intersections across public health, environmental, and social justice issues.
- CASE STUDY PRESENTATIONS: Learning from our peers and 40 years of social marketing in public health with presentations covering HPV, stoke, and opioid misuse.
- LIGHTNING TALKS: A data blitz of short presentations covering a diverse range of social and behavior change topics from transportation to financial savings…to conservation…to engaged auto repair…to consumption behaviors and culture.
- TOPIC SPECIFIC ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS: Organic time with your peers to connect on burning topics and sparked ideas from the afternoon’s presentations.
Full details of our speakers, topics, and agenda can be found here.
And to cap off the day and continue the conversation, join us for SMANA’S NETWORKING HAPPY HOUR at The Alibi on Capitol Hill. Lite bites provided, cash bar.
See YOU at the Forum!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO SMANA’S FORUM PARTNER AND SPONSOR!!
Entercom: Your support of SMANA helps us provide programs dedicated to advancing behavior change for social good.