Join Interfaith Partners for the Chesapeake on Thursday, April 13th at 7:00 PM in celebration of Earth Month. We’ll be (virtually!) making our way around the Bay, hearing from different river-keeping organizations and local experts about issues affecting Chesapeake waterways, the state of their health, and how you can get involved to work towards a healthy Chesapeake. Learn about What’s in Your Water!
We’ll hear from:
- Matt Pluta, Choptank RIVERKEEPER® and Director of Riverkeeper Programs at ShoreRivers
- Fred Tutman, Patuxent RIVERKEEPER® – Organization Founder & Riverkeeper
- Susan Parker, Wicomico Environmental Trust (WET) – Creekwatchers Coordinator
- Dr. Jennifer Nyland, Salisbury University Department of Biological Sciences in the Henson School of Science and Technology
- Ted Evgeniadis, Lower Susquehanna RIVERKEEPER® & LSRA Executive Director
- Barbara Johnson, Blue Water Baltimore – Water Quality Manager
See you there!