This Summit will focus on building collaboration and facilitating discussions around implementing and maintaining riparian forest buffers.
The Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay’s 2022 Chesapeake Riparian Forest Buffer Networking Summit will facilitate conversations between entities working in and across the Chesapeake Bay watershed states.
The overarching goals of this in-person event will be to network with one another, share regional updates and success stories, and then discuss how to address upcoming opportunities and challenges in the world of buffer implementation. This event will take place in Frederick County, Maryland (exact location TBD). Lunch will be provided. Please register here.
We hope you can attend!
- 9:00-10:00 am: Networking/Registration
- 10:00-10:15 am: CBP Updates
- 10:15-10:45 am: Jurisdiction Updates:
- 10:45- 11:00 am: Break
- 11:00-11:45 am: Facilitated Discussion on professional capacity, contractor capacity, and tree supply/growing
- 11:45-12:15 pm: Success Stories
- 12:15-1:00 pm: Lunch Break
- 1:00-2:00 pm: Regional Jurisdiction Breakouts on programs, funding, CAPS, and other topics as time allows
- 2:00-2:45 pm: Keynote Speaker
- 2:45-3:00 pm: Closing