The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting the administrative and development activities of the Alice Ferguson Foundation. This individual will provide key administrative support by performing financial and donor data entry and supporting the senior management team. Through activities such as organizing member events, scheduling meetings and rentals, and providing hospitality to visitors, this person will also represent the organization to guests, visitors and supporters.
The ideal candidate should be highly-motivated individual that possesses excellent communication skills, strong analytical abilities, computer knowledge, and is able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision. This is a full-time position.
- Provide data entry, tracking, and invoicing for donors, vendors, and partners.
- Answer the phone and represent the organization to callers and visitors.
- Track and send donor acknowledgements and membership reminders.
- Schedule and process rentals and tour.
- Oversee the logistics and setup for three annual member Open House events.
- Provide setup and hospitality support when visitors and donors come to the office.
- Maintain office space, including ordering, shopping, inventory tracking.
- Open and process office mail and monitor public-facing inbox.
- Represent the organization during on-site or community events or outreach, which may include the occasional weekend and evenings.
- Collaborate with supervisor and staff to execute organizational objectives and special projects.
- Participate in staff development, including staff meetings and trainings.
Perform other duties as assigned.