Green Fin Studio is an environmental marketing and communication firm located in Richmond, Virginia. We work with a wide variety of clients seeking to meet or exceed environmental goals.
We are looking for a responsible, part-time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to team members, including help with project planning and implementation. Duties will include supporting file management, preparing reports, managing meeting logistics, working and researching vendors, being responsive to client administrative requests, organizing staff schedules, assisting in the planning and managing of our projects, and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of administrative experience, unwavering attention to detail, and excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Currently, this position is offered as a 20 hour/week part-time position with the possibility of increased hours as the successful applicant’s time allows. This position is located in Richmond, Virginia although remote work will be considered based on demonstrated previous experience.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Prepare documentation for proposals and grants (e.g., resume templates, firm overview forms, documentation of experience, cover letters, etc.);
- Assist with tracking project timelines and deliverables;
- Manage the company’s online and shared resources (e.g., graphic assets, templates, etc.);
- Organize and schedule in-person and virtual meetings and other appointments using polls, emails, and other means;
- Research and communicate with vendors to obtain information, quotes, technical assistance, and manage reservations;
- Support e-newsletter prep for Green Fin Studio and clients by pulling content into existing templates, scheduling bulk sends, documenting performance data;
- Assist in the planning and implementation of meetings, workshops, and conferences;
- Draft and distribute meeting agendas;
- Occasionally attend meetings and take minutes;
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Provide minor content updates to WordPress websites;
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures; and
- Maintain contact lists.
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience as an administrative assistant;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular), Google documents and drives, and Zoom;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills; and
- Experience with, and interest in, environmental programs is preferred.
In addition to being mission driven and a team-focused company, Green Fin Studio offers competitive benefits and salaries. Preference will be given to applicants who can work out of our office in downtown Richmond, Virginia.
Apply through the portal on here or email your materials to hello@greenfinstudio with the subject line Administrative Assistant by November 15, 2023. This position will remain open until filled. Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter that includes an explanation of why you believe you are a good fit for our company.
Green Fin Studio is committed to positive environmental and social impact through our business practices, partnerships, outreach, and training, and hiring protocols. We actively recruit, train, and mentor diverse students and professionals interested in a career within environmental communications. We are committed to fostering and maintaining a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture within our office, as well as with our clients and partnerships.