Underwood & Associates, Inc. seeks a highly motivated, committed Administrative Assistant with a passion for environmental restoration who excels at successfully handling multiple tasks and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include common administrative tasks such as answering the phone, screening calls, greeting guests, tracking and ordering office supplies, filing, keeping calendars current, typing meeting minutes and other correspondence, sorting mail, and assisting other staff with administrative tasks.
Other duties include providing regular updates to the Principal, running errands, assisting with bid proposal packages, maintaining business licenses and qualifications, and being on call for widely varied tasks as needed throughout the day to support the entire team.
Additional responsibilities include assisting the accounting manager with tasks such as credit card reconciliation, financial recordkeeping, and equipment tracking.
Candidates are expected to have a “can do” attitude and understand that no task is too small or too big. Additionally the candidate should:
· present a professional appearance,
· be able to work independently,
· be well spoken,
· be competent in business writing,
· be able to successfully balance multiple tasks throughout each day,
· and provide closure when tasks are completed.
The ideal candidate will:
· thrive in high-stress situations and
· have the ability to deal positively with difficult and abrasive people on an ongoing basis.
· The candidate must be extremely organized and efficient, and should enjoy administrative work.
Although not absolutely required, passion for the environmental restoration field is strongly encouraged.
· Medical/Dental Insurance: available immediately, company pays 70% of employee premium
· PTO: 5 days after 106 days employment, 7 days after 1 year.
· 401k and profit sharing after 1 year
Starting rate: $17-$19/hour based on experience and skills.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.