Executive Service Position
(This position serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority)
The Maryland Department of Transportation Maryland Port Administration (MDOT MPA) is seeking a Manager of Environmental Compliance & Stewardship to manage, develop, and implement the policies and programs essential to MDOT MPA’s environmental compliance and stewardship, including air quality improvement and greenhouse gas reduction.
Responsibilities for the Manager of Environmental Compliance & Stewardship include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop program recommendations concerning air quality management & prepare associated reports and correspondences;
- Manage grant applications and awards for air quality and other environmental programs and projects;
- Manage consultants in inspection and compliance at marine terminals, mitigation projects, and other general environmental operational activities;
- Interact with federal, state, and local government entities, as well as with other MDOT MPA departments, tenants and port users;
- Serve as the lead MDOT MPA representative for the voluntary air quality agreement work group with the Maryland Department of the Environment and MDOT.
This position requires significant expertise in technical environmental analysis and project management.
This position will report to the Environmental Manager of the Safety, Environment, and Risk Management (SERM) Department within the Maritime Commercial Management Division.
The current vacancy exists at MDOT MPA at the Dundalk Marine Terminal in Baltimore City, Maryland.
Please find more information and apply at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mdotmd/jobs/2675521/manager-environmental-compliance-stewardship-administrator-v