Ecological Restoration & Management, Inc. was just named one of Baltimore’s top 50 fastest growing companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. ER&M is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business development strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in construction, engineering or environmental restoration.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field preferred ER&M offers a very competitive salary, health care, 401k, paid time off, and a bi-annual bonus program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year