The CBMM Group Services team is seeking an experienced administrative professional to join our organization. The primary responsibility of the Group Services Coordinator is to provide skilled administrative support and partner with the Group Services Lead to effectively execute corporate events, weddings, group charters, facilities rentals and insure a high level of satisfaction in all aspects of the customer experience. This position will play an integral role in driving sales for CBMM’s Group Services and assist in expanding existing offerings.
If you are driven to exceed expectations, have a high proficiency with Microsoft Office, love working with people and possess a meticulous attention to detail, this is the job for you! Please review the full job description and forward a cover letter to HR@cbmm.org for consideration.
Our Full-Time Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with experience
- 160 hours of paid leave each year (up to 240 with seniority)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement with Company Match
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development
Salary is commensurate with experience: $31,600 – $42,000 per year.