The Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum is hiring a Festival and Events Coordinator. This individual will lead the development, planning, and execution of CBMM’s public events and partner festivals.
We seek a dynamic team player who will provide an exceptional experience for our Festival and Event participants. If you have 3 to 5 year’s experience planning and executing large scale outdoor events, thrive in a creative environment, have excellent time management skills and an acute attention to detail, we would love to meet you!
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please review the full Job Description here.
Our Full-Time Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with experience
- 160 hours of paid leave each year (up to 240 with seniority)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement with Company Match
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development
Please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Salary is commensurate with experience, $37,000 – $45,000 annually.