Reporting to the CFO, CBMM seeks a Controller to take full responsibility for its monthly financial reporting cycle. In addition to financial reporting, the Controller is responsible for account reconciliations, postings to the general ledger, grant compliance and reporting, monthly and annual governmental compliance reporting, fixed asset accounting, and serves as liaison between CBMM’s independent auditors and the CFO. This v in a nonprofit finance department. Prior experience in public accounting providing attest services is high valued. Advanced knowledge of accounting practices, principles, and financial reporting, as well as the Microsoft Office suite is essential for success. The Controller must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation and CBMM must be able to obtain a fidelity bond on the candidate. For the full job description click here.
Our full-time team members enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with experience
- 160 hours of paid leave each year (up to 240 with seniority)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement with Company Match
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Salary is commensurate with experience, $80,000 – $97,500 annually.