The CBLP PA-DE Coordinator leads the successful expansion, growth and execution of CBLP certification and training programs in Pennsylvania and Delaware. This is a part-time, hourly, contract position, with flexible hours, which the ideal candidate will grow into a full-time salaried position. This is a remote position and candidates should reside in Pennsylvania.
Essential Roles of the CBLP PA-DE Coordinator:
- Relationship Development
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to expand CBLP/CCLC reach among key stakeholders in Pennsylvania and Delaware. Stakeholder groups include landscape trade organizations, local/state governments, academia/educational institutions, and non-profit organizations, as well as landscape professionals and others working in the green infrastructure and conservation sectors.
- Identify and communicate the needs of Pennsylvania and Delaware partners, and help support and assist partners in meeting water quality and habitat restoration goals
- Build relationships with CBLP-certified professionals working in Pennsylvania and Delaware, and promote these pros and their work
- Promotion and Outreach
- Collaborate with CBLP/CCLC team and partners to identify, develop, and manage a list of outreach targets in Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Promote CBLP trainings, workshops, and other events to target audiences
- Assist with social media and other outreach to promote CBLP events
- Disseminate event flyers and other promotional materials
- Submit proposals and abstracts to promote CBLP to key state meetings
- Event Coordination
- Manage logistics for CBLP trainings, workshops, and other programs, in Pennsylvania and Delaware. This may include: scouting locations for trainings, communicating with partners/hosts/instructors, planning agendas, making copies, procuring refreshments, and other logistical tasks to help ensure successful programs.
- Attend, coordinate and participate in CBLP events in Pennsylvania and Delaware. This may include introducing speakers, keeping time, moderating discussions, and presenting material.
Qualifications & Skills:
- College degree or work experience in landscape-related field, green infrastructure, conservation, design, marketing/communications, or event planning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required, including the ability to clearly articulate the vision and mission of CCLC and the CBLP program to diverse audiences
- Basic facility with social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram) preferred
- Strong organizational and computer skills required
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, while collaborating closely with team members
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks, while paying careful attention to detail
- Equal parts enthusiasm, humor, integrity, compassion, and patience to address the practicalities of working for a nonprofit
Salary and Benefits: An hourly rate of $25-35/hour, based on experience.
Work Schedule: The work schedule is extremely flexible, starting at approximately 20 hours per week, with an opportunity to build this position into a full-time career.
The position will remain open until filled.
Please submit letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply via LinkedIn