The Marketing, Communications & Events Intern will report to the Marketing Director. The position will be paid at an hourly rate of $13.25 per hour for 20 hours each week (Monday 9-2, Tuesday 9-2, and Wednesday, 9-2, and Thursday 4-9). These hours may need to be adjusted on a project basis – but total hours worked per week not to exceed 20 hours.
Scope of Work:
- Help to create, develop, and implement social media content and strategies aimed at increasing awareness about AMM
- Assist with events, specifically Thursday night summer concerts: set up, dock monitoring, assisting with member outreach
- Assist with creating and distributing marketing materials for the Museum Campus & Park Campus
- Draft basic public relations materials including, news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, appeal letters, and other materials as directed
- Assist guest services with gift shop materials and museum programs
- Complete communications projects as assigned.
Assist other staff with general office staffing and office duties, such as receiving visitors, answering phone calls, event management, packaging and mailing etc.
Start Date: May – August 31, 2022, requires a commitment.
Hours: 20 hours a week
To Apply: Please a send cover letter and resume to Cassie Weithman, firstname.lastname@example.org