Conservation Technician (ENTRY TO SENIOR):
With RBC you will have the opportunity to advance your career in a unique area of agricultural planning with a company that is a known leader within the agricultural industry. We are seeking a self-motivated, organized and hard-working individual to join our team and become an expert in the field. We value our employees and encourage and support career development.
- Bachelors Degree or Farm Level Experience
- Pennsylvania Conservation Plan / Nutrient Management Certifications
- Knowledge of ESRI mapping products or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Familiarity with farming operations
- Familiarity with Chesapeake Bay Agricultural Regulations
- Exemplary communication and people skills
- Innovative thinker, self-motivated, hard working
RBC offers an excellent benefit package, salary and bonus opportunities. You will work out of our office in Lancaster, PA. Come be a part of a company where you will be valued and can advance your abilities and career.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or inquire by phone at 717-393-2176 x 101.