The Eastern Shore Land Conservancy seeks to hire a talented, energetic professional for the full-time position of Conservation Projects Manager. The Conservation Projects Manager is responsible for implementation of ESLC’s land conservation objectives with a focus on land protection through a myriad of tools including purchased programs and donated easement acquisitions. This position will provide coordination and support for Delmarva Oasis, an initiative to coalesce public and private partnerships to fund large-scale conservation to protect 50% of Delmarva’s critical habitat and farmland, improve rural prosperity, and enhance vibrancy of our towns, by 2030. Candidate should have relevant conservation or real estate skills/experience, a creative / entrepreneurial mindset, excellent communication and partnering skills, and a comfort level working with varied communities and partnerships.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 or more years experience in conservation, natural resources management, business or related field; Juris Doctorate and legal experience preferred.
• Experience with Land and Property transactions, including necessary due diligence.
• Professional interests that align strongly with ESLC’s vision and values.
• Outstanding verbal and interpersonal communication skills; Exceptional written communication skills.
• Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
• Desire and demonstrated ability to identify and address personal knowledge gaps; to learn on the job; and to cultivate sources of knowledge, expertise, and skill.
• Able and willing to travel (including a vehicle) frequently among the six counties in ESLC’s service area and occasionally beyond the service area.
• Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
To apply send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Theresa Miller email@example.com.