Eco-Friendly Landscape Crew Leader
Work outside, stay in shape, have fun!
Full time/40 hours per week
Mondays through Thursdays 7:00am-5:00pm
Seasonal position: March-December
Pay- $18-22/hr – Depending on experience
We are a small, local, eco-friendly garden company looking for team leaders who share similar passions. We are seeking an experienced landscape crew leader for the 2022 landscaping season. Tasks include driving company dump trailer, leading and supervising landscape crew, delivering the jobs done on time or under time with excellent quality and customer service. Communication with clients and project managers is very important. This job is full time, 40 hours a week from March until the end of December. In the event of heavy rain, that work day will be canceled and made up for on the following Friday.
- Lead and supervise crew to carry out jobs and projects.
- Ensure that jobs are completed in the time estimate while maintaining quality of service
- Communicating with clients on site
- Communicating with office and project managers
- Weed, edge, prune, plant, mulch, and install landscapes and gardens
- Drive company trucks and trailer
- Pick up materials such as plants, mulch, and tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work in various weather conditions
- Candidates must have their own reliable transportation. We meet in Glenwood at 7:00am to load up trucks.
- Must be on time for work, detail oriented, listen to instructions and behave professionally.
- A CBLP certification is not a must, but a bonus!
- Healthcare benefits after 60 days
- Paid holidays, personal days and birthday pay
- Potential seasonal bonus
- 10 weeks of unemployment insurance is provided over winter for those returning for the next season
Please send your resume and 3 professional references to email@example.com