We are seeking a dedicated Landscaping Foreman to oversee crews working on environmental and commercial construction projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. As a Landscaping Foreman with ER&M, you will manage the work site schedule and maintain equipment.
Additional tasks of the Landscaping Foreman include but are not limited to:
- Conferring with clients on the overall project goals
- Inspecting landscape work and ongoing quality control to ensure that we comply with specifications
- Work with other Foreman and crew to meet production goals
- Schedule projects, implementation of plans to completion
- DOT compliance, Safety Standards, ensuring safe working environment at all times
As a Landscaping Foreman with ER&M, you must have a minimum of two years landscaping experience, a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. We also prefer that you have reforestation and/or wetland restoration experience. This position is physically demanding and requires applicant to be in excellent physical condition at all times.
All employees are advised that this position is for outdoor work only and all candidates must be able to work in the following conditions:
- Extreme Cold / Heat
- Slippery / Uneven Surfaces
- Changing weather conditions
- Wet ground conditions
All employees must be able to meet the following physical demands daily to work in the position of Landscape Laborer:
- Crouching, Driving or Riding in Work Truck Sitting, Pulling/Pushing, Stooping (5-25% of time)
- Carrying/Lifting 60 lbs., Finger/Hand Manipulation, Handling Materials, Reaching (25-75% of time)
- Standing, Walking (75-100% of time)
- Hearing and Vision (100% of time)
At ER&M, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and excellent career advancement opportunities.
Additional benefits available for the Landscaping Foreman include:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation time
Job Type: Full-time