Coastal Resources, Inc. (www.coastal-resources.net) is a small, dynamic ecological consulting firm located in Annapolis, MD with a reputation for technical excellence throughout Maryland and the surrounding states. Our workplace is flexible and fun, and relies on a high-level of teamwork and in-depth technical cross-training in a variety of environmental disciplines to meet our clients’ needs. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where you can grow professionally, learning from some of Maryland’s leading Environmental Scientists, Coastal Resources is the company where you will thrive. We are currently looking for an Environmental Scientist with 4-6 years of experience in wetland assessment, permitting, mitigation, and NEPA documentation. The position requires rigorous field work in all weather conditions, technical writing, task/project management, and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Successful candidates will have a B.S. in Environmental Science or related field, with pertinent course work in applied sciences such as ecology, botany, and natural resource management / regulations. M.S. a plus.
- At least 4 years applied field experience in wetland delineation, at least one (1) of those years delineating as the technical lead preferred.
- At least 1 year managing projects or complex tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accomplished self-starter with demonstrated time and management skills.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits, and excellent time off with pay package. EOE. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required prior to hire, except those for whom a reasonable accommodation can be granted because of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, as required by law. No phone calls, please. Email cover letter including salary requirements, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.