Native Plant Nursery Manager
Love native plants and working outside? We are looking for a self starter who is detailed, organized, and communicative. Must be flexible with a variety of indoor administrative and outdoor nursery tasks.
- Watering nursery plant, client hold section plants and containers and gardens on property
- Accepts and unloads deliveries
- Moves and organizes plants
- Takes thorough and accurate plant inventories and updates them on website and social media
- Help with merchandising, promotion of nursery stock, pots, containers gardens and other items for sale
- Organize the nursery area
- Weed pots, fix signage, arrange plants
- Help customers visiting the nursery in plant selection and moving purchases to their car
- Keeping track of sales through paperwork and inventory
- Putting signs out for Saturday sales at nursery
- Working the Sat spring and fall sales at the nursery
- Assist the admin in organizing client plant hold section
- Help promote the nursery and off site sales through social networking, daily instagram and facebook posts, hanging post cards on local bulletin boards
- Help with writing and posting blogs and other social networking and business promotion strategies
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work in various weather conditions
- A working knowledge of some native plants.
- Candidates must have their own reliable transportation.
- Must be on time for work, detail oriented, listen to instructions and behave professionally.
- A CBLP certification is not a must, but a bonus!
$16-$20/hr, healthcare after 3 months, paid holidays 2nd season, unemployment benefits over winter.
40 hours a week
Mon-Thursday with 6 Saturdays in Spring and 6 in fall
Email your resume to and 3 professional references to: