Landscape/Garden Crew Work outside, stay in shape, have fun!
Full time/Mondays through Thursdays 7:45am-5:45pm
Seasonal position: March-December
Pay- $12-18/hr – Depending on experience
We are a small, local, eco-friendly garden company looking for crew members who share similar passions. Crew members weed, edge, prune, plant, mulch, and install landscapes and gardens as well as stone work (we do not do lawn care and mowing). We focus on eco-friendly practices and install a lot of rain gardens and use native plants. Any interest or knowledge about these subjects is not required but a bonus. This job is full time, 40 hours a week from March until the end of December. In the event of heavy rain, that work day will be cancelled and made up for on the following Friday.
- Weed, edge, prune, plant, mulch, and install landscapes and gardens
- Follow direction of crew leaders and follow company standards to provide the best service to clients
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work in various weather conditions
- Candidates must have their own reliable transportation. We meet in Glenwood at 7:45 to load up trucks.
- Must be on time for work, detail oriented, listen to instructions and behave professionally.
- A CBLP certification is not a must, but a bonus!
Healthcare benefits after 3 months
Returning crew get paid holidays and birthday in 2nd year
10 weeks of unemployment insurance is provided over winter for those returning for the next season
Email your resume to and 3 professional references to: