Seeking full or part-time landscape installation crew members to join our team. Installation crew members work 10 hour days, 4 days/week (Monday – Thursday) during the regular season. 5 days/week in the winter.
Installation tasks Include:
- Landscape installation – native perennial plantings, edging, pruning, etc. (excluding lawn care)
- Basic carpentry: building raised beds and trellises, simple fence assembly
- Loading/driving trucks
- Hauling mulch/soil/filling wheelbarrows
- Installing drip irrigation systems
- Planting vegetables, small native perennials, trees and shrubs
- Digging post-holes
- Basic stepping stone pathways (dryset only)
- The ability to lift, dig, haul and generally work hard.
- Ability to lift heavy (50+ lbs) objects repeatedly.
- Ability to perform frequent high-intensity manual tasks including pushing, pulling, and lifting various equipment and materials.
- Ability to work on their feet for the entire work day.
- Experience driving large trucks is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and working personal vehicle required.
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team while following directions. Also, to work independently, take initiative, and lead as necessary.
- Attention to detail and organization.
Preferred Experience in: (not required, but strongly favored)
- Paid hourly based on experience ($16-$20/hr).
- Benefits include health and dental insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
- Opportunity for seasonal bonuses, based on performance.
- Our office/headquarters has an on-site vegetable garden for staff use.
Interested? Email a brief letter of interest and resume to: Hannah@loveandcarrots.com