This is a Sustainable Horticulture Position in a small landscape company and native plant nursery in Glenwood MD that specializes in native plant landscape services.
We are hiring a full time landscape designer/project manager. One to two years knowledge and experience using Maryland native plants and ecologically sustainable landscape practices in residential landscapes. Must have a working understanding of efficiency and quality of projects installed and supporting a crew in their proper installation. CBLP not necessary but a big bonus!
- Client site visits for project estimation
- Developing estimates
- Communicating with clients
- Sketching project layout and selecting plants
- Communicating project goals and supporting crew through installation process
- When time allows- design and consultation only projects or plant selection projects for DIY clients who want to purchase plants through the nursery.
This position runs Monday-Thursday 7am-5pm. Benefits include healthcare with dental and vision, paid holidays and birthday and personal days starting in 2nd season.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about native plants and eco friendly landscaping!
Email resume and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour