Under the direction of the Local Government Initiative Director, the Local Government Projects Associate supports the Alliance’s coordination of the Chesapeake Bay Program’s (CBP) Local Government Advisory Committee (LGAC), which consists of appointed local elected officials from across the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
Read the full job description here.
The information listed below should be emailed to Careers@allianceforthebay.org no later than December 18, 2022. Indicate “Local Government Team Project Associate” in the email subject line. No telephone inquiries please.
● Your resume
● A written response to the following prompts:
1. Describe your experience organizing meetings.
2. Describe your experience, and role, in working in a team.
3. Describe your experience related to putting together communications-related projects. If
applicable, please include a writing sample.
● A list of 3 professional references.