EnviroProjects is looking for an experienced Environmental Scientist to join our team. This is a long-term, low pressure, part-time, contract position for approximately 20-30 hours per month. Work from home for a Maryland-based small business. Set your own hours, balance your life priorities, and earn professional income. Qualified candidates will have experience with scientific and technical report writing, state and federal permitting, wetland delineations, environmental site assessments, and Maryland Forest Stand Delineations. At least 1 day per month of on-site, outdoor environmental fieldwork in all weather and conditions is expected. Coastal Plain Wetland Delineation experience is mandatory. Most work is within 1-hour drive of I-95 in Maryland. Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS) certification and/or DNR listed Qualified Professionals, registered foresters are preferred. Qualified candidates will:
- have undergraduate or greater degree in environmental science field
- have minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Be proficient in Word, Excel, and Adobe
- Understand and clearly communicate industry regulations
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking and time management skills
- Maintain and adhere to strict budgets.
Perfect position for a full-time parent, artist, or recent retiree who wants to stay current in the profession and devote themselves to their passions. No phone calls please. Email your resume in Word or pdf with subject line “Part-Time Enviro. Scientist Candidate” to info@EnviroProj.com. EnviroProjects, LLC www.EnviroProj.com