Title: Post Construction Stormwater Superintendent
Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: DC Metro Region –Manassas Headquarters
Reports to: Director of Stormwater Maintenance
Visit Us: https://www.mullerec.com/
Muller is a full-service Site Work Contractor based in Northern Virginia. Our unique technology and systems-driven approach has led us to become a leading provider of sustainable civil construction services throughout Maryland, Virginia, and DC.
As a successful contracting business, we are expanding our Stormwater Maintenance division and hiring for an experienced Superintendent that has working experience operating a vacuum truck and running crews. The ideal candidate can read plans, lead crews, and troubleshoot and solve issues related to completing facility cleaning and access.
Disclaimer: The following description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.
- Read plans and determine the best way to clean/maintain stormwater facilities.
- Ability to document work performed (pictures and reports) and create daily tickets for the work that was actually performed.
- Communicate with client on-site representatives in field as needed.
- Manage internal or subcontracted crew completing work to ensure safety, high level of production and quality control.
- Planning and completing the rebuilding of sandfilters.
- Supervising stromfilter replacements.
- Trouble shoot and solve issues related to completing facility cleaning and access.
- May troubleshoot equipment and make minor repairs as long as they have the knowledge to complete the task safely.
- Trained on the proper use of all PPE required to do the work safely.
- Recommends changes and improvements to safety, equipment and services based on job experience & observations.
- Verifies that each crew has the proper tools, equipment and personnel before leaving the yard each morning.
- Communicating with the project/yard manager to effectively staff and get equipment as needed.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 5 years of stormwater maintenance experience
- Ability to read civil plans
- Knowledge of different types of stormwater facilities
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- This position will require frequent travel throughout the DC Metro Region
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Competitive Salary + Yearly Bonus
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance plus additional voluntary plans
- 401K with company match
- Company phone, computer,
- Take home company truck for all work-related travel