Biohabitats, a leading conservation planning, ecological restoration, regenerative design, and construction firm based in Baltimore, MD is seeking a Proposal Coordinator to lead and support proposal efforts and coordinate materials and deadlines for proposal submissions to develop high-quality finished products. The ideal candidate will perform well under tight deadlines while supporting our technical staff in a collaborative environment across multiple offices. Previous experience in the A/E/C industry and/or ecology field is highly desired. Biohabitats provides ecological restoration, conservation planning, integrated water strategies, and regenerative design services to government, NGO, and private clients. Please include work samples in a PDF less than 5MB with your application.
We provide outstanding benefits. Click on ‘Learn about our benefits’ on our Careers page to learn more.
- Lead proposal and presentation production; coordinate materials, qualifications, layout, and final production
- Write, review and update resumes, project profiles, project lists, web content, etc. and tailor qualifications to the specific opportunities
- Maintain marketing/proposal files and databases, including Deltek Vision
- Research leads and clients
- Maintain brand identity, graphic standards, and templates
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (InDesign required, working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office365 applications
- Proficiency in a CRM Database, preferably Deltek Vision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong graphics aptitude
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize multiple deadlines
Education: BA in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Design, or a related field
Years of experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the A/E or environmental/professional services industry
Location: Baltimore, MD; Portland, OR; Denver, CO; remote work from other locations available for the right candidate
Biohabitats is a purpose-driven, performance oriented, and values led organization. We are a certified B-Corp™, meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance. To ensure that you will thrive at Biohabitats, we highly encourage you to review our
Mission, Values, and Approach before applying.