Seeking motivated Restoration Design Professional to support design and permitting efforts for stream restoration, living shorelines, wetland creation, and habitat restoration projects.
If you have value to offer and a passion for ecological resources, we offer a tremendous opportunity for professional growth. You will be given the opportunity to participate in rewarding work and your efforts will directly impact both the value of the company and our surrounding environment.
The selected candidate will join a team to support our design and construction efforts. Prior experience is required. This position offers the opportunity to contribute to a broad variety of efforts. Duties will include but are not limited to:
· watershed delineation and characterization
· hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and modeling
· drafting of technical/engineering reports
· project design and grading
· permit preparation and submittal
· responding to agency comments
· meeting with clients and regulators
· stormwater design and retrofit
· TMDL and MS4 accounting
· construction oversight and support
· management and oversight of small team
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com