Full-time or part-time positions are available. Start upon hire at $13-18/hour (depending on experience).
We are looking for individuals that are self-motivated and enthusiastic about native plants and the ecosystems they support. Join us for the opportunity to restore a 150-acre property to an oasis for native pollinators.
- Learn how to identify native and invasive plant species
- Landscaping and/or gardening experience is a PLUS
- On the job training
- Remove invasive plant species using mechanical and chemical methods
- Maintaining native plant installations via weeding, watering, mowing, pruning, etc.
- Planting and transplanting native plants (direct seeding, herbaceous plugs, and all sizes of trees and shrubs)
- Working outdoors nearly every day and occasionally during inclement weather conditions including heat, rain, and cold.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org