The Greater Remington Improvement Association is soliciting proposals from Contractors for the work scope listed below. Contractor must be pre-approved to work in the City of Baltimore and meet the insurance requirements as stated by the Baltimore City Green Book Specifications. Contractor’s RFP must include list of similar projects completed in the last 5 years.
Scope of Work:
- Obtain Right of Way permit from Baltimore City DOT
- Plant (58) 2.5″ caliper trees, per species listed in the plans, mulch all listed pits
- Sawcut and remove concrete sidewalk for new tree pits and expansion of existing tree pits, disposal of concrete is the responsibility of the contractor
- Perform all maintenance of traffic per Baltimore City DOT standards (28th and 29th Street are 9am-3pm roads)
- Erosion and Sediment control measures as specified by the Baltimore City Green Book
- Contractor must attend at least 5 community meetings about the plan and assist with creation of materials
Bids are required by September 8th, 2023.