Looking for crew members to join our team at Arterra Landscapes. We install and maintain rain gardens, bayscaping, hardscaping and stormwater systems in the DC area. Plant knowledge a plus but willing to train the right candidate.
Attention to detail, sense of humor and positive energy is important on our team!
Installation tasks include:
- Planting perennials, trees, shrubs, edging, pruning, etc.
- Installing rain gardens, bayscapes, and drainage
- Carpentry: pergolas, trellis, raised beds, simple decks
- Loading/driving trucks
- Moving mulch/soil/stone with wheelbarrows
- Digging post-holes
- Masonry: dry laid stepping stone pathways and patios
- Enjoy working outdoors and with plants.
- Strong – ability to lift heavy objects repeatedly
- We are not accessible by public transportation and recommend that you apply only if you have a valid driver’s license and a working vehicle
- Ability to work in a close knit team but also work independently, take initiative and lead as necessary
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
We work outdoors in small teams installing beautiful and sustainable landscapes around the DC area. We enjoy working hard together improving the environment and our client’s homes.
Experience with landscaping, masonry, carpentry a plus. Willing to train the right candidate. Reliable vehicle, driver’s license and clean driving record required. Comfortable driving a truck a plus. Weekday hours from 7:30 am – 4 pm.
Pay: Starts at $18/hour depending on experience with seasonal bonuses based on performance. Paid holidays during the spring, summer and fall seasons.
Interested candidates send resume and available start date to email@example.com.