Join Montgomery County Conservation Corps! The Green Jobs training Corps trains you while working with Montgomery County’s Department of Environmental Protection and other partners. Stipend averages to $15 an hour and up to 25 hours a week.
MCCC Eligibility Requirements
● Looking for workforce development opportunity in the green field
● Must be between 17 – 24 years of age
● Must be a Montgomery County resident
● Eager to work with your hands!
● Eager to work outside!
Hands-on Workforce Development – Hybrid (Online and In-person)
● Certification courses in OSHA-10, First Aid and CPR, ATSSA Flagger Safety
● On-the-job skills training and development (Small group, socially distant, in-person
● Environmental sustainability workshops
● Job readiness, life skill and goal management courses
Corps members have the opportunity to earn a stipend at the rate of $15.00/hour for up to 20 hours of
workforce development each week.
Corps members have the opportunity to earn additional stipend based incentives by:
● Earning job-ready certifications (OSHA-10, First Aid & CPR, ATSSA Flagger Safety)
● Gaining and maintaining employment
● Improving their GED practice test scores
● Passing official GED subject area tests
● Earning their High School Diploma
Other Program Benefits
● Laptop Computer to access online classes, certifications, and training opportunities
● Free Capital Bikeshare membership and access to other transportation benefits, as needed
● Full uniform (shirt, pants, boots, jacket) and personal protective equipment provided at no
cost to participant
To refer youth, please complete this online referral form. Click Here for Referral Form!
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org