Chesapeake Bay Foundation Student Leadership Program
CBF Student Leadership – Advancing Advocacy, Action, and Awareness!
Program is designed for 9th-12th grade students active in either their student government, FFA chapter, school eco-club, or an environmental organization.
- Expand your knowledge of watershed issues on unforgettable outdoor field experiences.
- Advocate for environmental issues meaningful to you and your community.
- Lead others in action to promote and restore clean water and healthy ecosystems.
- Raise awareness for clean water issues in your school and in your community.
- Use your voice to speak for your generation.
- Travel to the most beautiful and inspiring natural areas of the Chesapeake Bay watershed!
- Network with fellow student leaders watershed-wide.
- Gain experience and training in civic action and environmental stewardship.
- Get support and resources from CBF.
- Receive invitations to exclusive Student Leadership events, summer courses, and trainings.
Learn more at www.cbf.org/studentleadership.