Seasonal Restoration Practitioner will support The Delmarva Wetland Partnership’s collaborative efforts to implement “edge of field” practices, such as restored wetlands and vegetative buffers, on agricultural lands across Delaware and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
This summer-long position will develop core competencies toward supporting the practitioner’s capacity to successfully acquire a future career in conservation. By the end of the summer, we expect the Restoration Practitioner to have developed:
- Professional relationships with a network of conservation professionals across Maryland and Delaware
- Foundational experiences in project coordination
- Engagement experiences and communication skills
- Social and Ecological data management and analysis skills
- A working knowledge of Chesapeake Bay Watershed conservation efforts
Submit your cover letter and resume for position number 53105 by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on April 2nd, 2023. Please see the full position description and apply at www.nature.org/careers.